What you need:
- internet access
- smartphone or computer/laptop/tablet
- bank card or credit(=debit) card
- open a browser
- look for the product that you need
- choose the one
- create an account (first time)- give some personal details
- put the product in your shopping cart/basket by clicking on the icon
- proceed to checkout- give your address for delivery and your payment details (bankcard number, expiry date of your card)
- comfortable, convenient- you do not leave your house
- can be cheaper- sales, no shop so the expenses of the store are lower
- variety is huge
- can order from anywhere (abroad, other continent)
- easy to compare the prices- find the best
- shopping is not tiring- do not go to the shop and walk around there
- do not need to visit crowded places
- can buy things discreetly
- can track the order and delivery status
- paying by bank card can be risky, dangerous
- fake webstores
- can take a lot of time to get the product
- delivery can cost a lot of money
- can’t try the clothes on- size can be wrong
- colour can be different in real life
- material can be different in real life
- quality can be poor
- can be damaged, broken when you get it
- can be lost during delivery
- can be late during delivery
- time and money consuming to send it back
Have you bought anything online? Why/why not?
How often do you buy anything online?
What is worth buying online?
What wouldn’t you buy online?
Have you had any bad experience?