- in the morning:
wake up-> get up-> go to the bathroom (wash your face, brush/comb your hair, brush your teeth, do your makeup) -> get dressed-> have breakfast
breakfast can be:
- coffee, tea, orange juice, milk
- toast with butter, jam and honey
- cereal or muesli with milk or yoghurt
- sandwich with some ham/salami, cheese, vegetables
-> pack your school bag-> pack some snacks, sandwiches for the day-> leave home and go to school by car, by bus, on foot
- during the day:
have 6-7-8 lessons in the school -> chat with your friends in the break -> have lunch in the school canteen ->go home -> do your homework -> go to private lessons/ go to a training-> meet your friends-> go home
- in the evening:
relax at home: play computer games, chat with your friends, talk with your family, use social networking sites, make dinner-> have dinner -> have a shower/bath -> read a book-> go to bed
At the weekend:
- you can sleep more than on the weekdays, you don’t need to get up early
- you have more free time
- you have more time to spend with your family, friends
- you don’t need to do your homework
- you can go out in the evening
- spend time with things you enjoy
- you can go to bed later
What time do you get up?
What time do you arrive at school?
How many lessons do you usually have a day?
Which is your most difficult day? Why?
What time do usually arrive home?
How much time do you spend online a day?
Who do you have dinner/ lunch?
What time do you go to bed?
What is your favourite day of the week?